Come join us for our Summer Academic Adventures that couples academic learning with hands on projects – the fun way!
All activities will take place in a caring environment, while our professional teachers lead your children through Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) based curriculum. Besides participation in the daily program, children will get to spend time outdoors in curriculum related games, crafts and sports. Download the Summer 2018 Academic Adventures Brochure.
Registration is not complete and your child(ren) cannot attend until the medical/permission form is submitted and payment is received. In addition, if your child is attending a Sports Camp, a Summer Camp Health Form must also be completed by your physician and submitted.
If you are registering a child for Learn to Swim Aquatics, you must fill out a Mount Swim Lessons Permission Form.
What’s Included in the Program Cost?
Program fee includes all materials. Lunch is included for full day classes only (9AM–3PM).
What is the Daily Schedule?
- 8AM–9AM — Extended care option (additional charge, see below)
- 9AM–12PM — Academics, drama & art
- 12PM–1PM — Supervised lunches
- 1PM–3PM — Outdoor recreation & subject-related activities
- 3PM–5PM — Extended care option (additional charge, see below)
Extended Care Option (Pre-registration required. Call 978-630-9525.)
- AM Option (8-9AM) $50/child/week
- PM Option (3-5PM) $100/child/week
- AM & PM Option $140/child/week
- AM OR PM Daily $30/child/day
Students are encouraged to bring their favorite book.
For More Information Contact:
General programs: 978-630-9525 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Art: Joyce Miller – 978-630-9221 or email@example.com
Theatre: Gail Steele – 978-630-9162 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Fitness & Wellness: Jason Snoonian – 978-630-9189 or email@example.com