Think Spring (New Students)
You are always welcome to take classes here at the Mount — even if you don’t plan to get a degree or certificate. We are open to everyone. Spring is a great time to join us since we offer two accelerated terms: Spring I & II (both 7-week terms) in addition to the standard 13-week Fall term.
Check out some great spring classes:
- Introduction to CAD: 9:30 – 10:45AM Gardner Campus – Mon. & Weds.
- Anatomy & Physiology I: 7:30-9:30PM Devens Campus – Wednesdays
- Introduction to Painting: 5:30-8:30PM Gardner Campus – Tuesdays
- Drug Use & Abuse: 5:15 – 7:45PM Leominster Campus – Fridays
- Statistics: 9:00 – 11:30AM – Leominster Campus – Fridays
- Introduction to Functions & Modeling – 8:00 – 11:20AM – Devens Campus – Saturday
You’re on Your Way to May (Continuing Students)
Even if you didn’t take a fall class, you can pick up classes again in January. You’ll be done by May with plenty of time to enjoy the summer. You can register yourself for classes through iConnect by accessing Degree Works. If you’d like to talk with an advisor, you can reach out via email or Facebook to make an appointment.