The Office of Institutional Research and Assessment is dedicated to providing accurate, timely, meaningful information to support planning, policy development, and decision making aimed at improving the educational experience of students at MWCC.
The institutional research function assumes diverse roles involving the collection, analysis, and interpretation of data and information regarding the institution. The findings of institutional research assist both academic and administrative areas in planning and decision-making.
- Reporting: Compile, analyze, and report a broad range of institutional data for federal and state agencies in accordance with mandated schedules.
- Planning: Support, contribute and monitor as appropriate, the strategic planning process by providing appropriate and necessary data and reports.
- Research: Support the research and evaluation efforts of other administrative offices and departments on campus.
- Assessment/ Program Review: Support the teaching and learning mission by working with faculty, Academic Deans and the Academic Affairs and Enrollment Management Professionals. Provide data collection, organization and presentation in support of outcomes assessment and academic program review.
- Accreditation: Collect and maintain required institutional data for regional and professional accreditation. Assist in the preparation of accreditation documents and reports.