The Academic Support Center Provides free tutoring in 3 different styles: walk-in, sign up/show up, and online.
- Read a brief overview of tutoring options, as well as what we can and can’t do, HERE.
- Read about Academic Support Center policies HERE.
Walk-In Tutoring: Available During the the Fall and Spring Semesters
- MATH tutors provide help in all mathematics from arithmetic to calculus and statistics, as well as assistance with mathematical concepts in business, nursing, and natural and social science courses. If you are in need of calculus help make sure to check the schedule and come when there is a tutor that can assist with the course level you need!
- WRITING tutors help students apply the basic principles of composition, editing skills, and revision of writing projects in ALL courses. GARDNER SCHEDULE
Sign Up/Show Up Tutoring: Available throughout the year
Call or email us at least 24 hours before the time slot you need a tutor (sign up!) and we will bring someone in for you (show up!). If you do not call or email us ahead of time, there will not be a tutor here! If we don’t have the class you need listed, come see us on the first floor of the Gardner campus library and we will do our best to find a tutor for you.
- Phone: 978-630-9333
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
DENTAL HYGIENE tutoring is available by appointment only on the Fitchburg campus.
Online Tutoring: Available throughout the year
Access online ThinkingStorm tutoring through any of your Blackboard classes. Enrolled students are eligible for up to 10 hours of free online tutoring each semester, and additional hours by request.
- Live chat with a tutor, 10AM-4AM, 7 days a week, in Math, Biology (109, 110, 205), Chemistry, and Physics
- Set up an appointment to live chat in Writing, Accounting, Economics, Finance, Nursing, Anatomy and Physiology, Computing, and Spanish
- Submit a paper 24/7 for review
Questions? Call us at 978-630-9333 for assistance.
- Logging in to ThinkingStorm
- Accessing a Live Tutoring Session
- Submitting a Document to the Writing Center
- ThinkingStorm for Students
- ThinkingStorm for Faculty and Staff