MWCC offers noncredit courses that enhance your skills, hobbies, work, and personal life. Choose from classes offered days, evenings, or online. No grades or exams (except for licensure courses)! A noncredit course does not offer credit toward an academic degree. Most take these courses to enhance their skills or for recreational purposes. You can learn to use your digital camera, learn how a computer program would help you get ahead at work, you can even learn how to play a musical instrument. We also offer courses to help you grow your business, enhance employees’ skills and maintain customers.
Click through to see our courses coming this Summer and Fall!
Note Regarding COVID-19: The Life Long Learning department is dedicated to bringing Educational, Fun and Inspirational courses to our community. Due to COVID-19 most courses are virtual for the Summer session. For the Fall session when you sign up for a class, we will let you know if that class has to shift to a virtual format or will stay in a face to face format. You can get a refund if you decide you can not take the class online if it does shift. Thank you for your understanding.
What’s New in the Personal Enrichment Catalog?
- Introduction to PowerPoint
- Travel – Christmas at Newport Mansions
- Watercolor Birds
- Canine Good Citizen Prep Class
- Adirondack Chair Making
- Finance and Investing for Millennials, Finance and Investing for Baby Boomers, and Finance and Investing for Generation Xers
- Home Buying Workshop (Virtual)
- Selling Your Home Step-by-Step
- Introduction to 6 Different Types of Meditation
- Learning About Your Chakras: Your Energetic System
- Introduction to Adobe Photoshop
- Introduction to Adobe Illustrator
- Introduction to Hiking Principles and Practices
- Brand Storytelling
- Business Communication
- Alcohol Ink Yupo Painting
- Drawing in Nature
- Music in the Movies
- Paint Your Pet
Interested in teaching a non-credit course?
We are always looking for great instructors. Apply to Become a Noncredit Instructor
Contact Lifelong Learning & Workforce Development