Mount Fitness will re-open on Monday, July 13.
Note: The gym will close daily at noon for cleaning.
Weekdays – Mornings Open 5 am – 12 pm, Afternoon & Evening Open 2 pm – 8 pm
Weekends – Open 7 am – 12 pm
Welcome to Mount Fitness
Since 1995, the fitness and wellness center at the Mount has been open to the public with affordable memberships for individuals and families. Unlike other clubs, there are no additional fees for our group fitness classes, yoga classes, swimming pool use, or tanning. Our Mission: To provide opportunities to achieve a healthy lifestyle.
Fitness Center Highlights
Mount Fitness is one of the largest fitness centers in the region. Our 65,000-square-foot facility includes:
- A six-lane, 25 yard swimming pool for lap swimming and swimming lessons
- More than 85 fitness programs for every level and ability
- Three full-size, indoor basketball courts
- Outdoor tennis and basketball courts
- A 440-meter outdoor running track
- Two regulation racquetball courts
- State-of-the-art weight training and cardiovascular equipment
- On-site childcare while you work out
- Summer sports camp programs
Group Exercise Programs
There is something for everyone at Mount Fitness. We offer programs for people of all ages and abilities. Our group exercise programs are free to members and we offer over 70 classes a week led by certified trainers.