Only students registered for credit bearing courses are eligible to receive a student ID. Students should carry their student ID with them at all times as they will be requested to present it when accessing services on campus that require identification. Including accessing the Fitness & Wellness Center (with required membership) and for some programming events sponsored by the CATS (Campus Activities Team for Students). Student Photo IDs are not issued during the last 5 weeks of the current semester; students seeking an ID during this time must wait until the following fall or spring semester. Students beginning classes during Cycle 2 must wait until classes begin to get a Student Photo ID.
ID Fee: $10
One of the following items is required to obtain an MWCC student photo ID:
- a state motor vehicle license (or learner’s permit)
- a passport
- a military ID
- a state issued identification card (available at RMV)
Early August ID Dates:
- August 6th – 2:00pm to 6:00pm
- August 7th – 11:00am to 5:00pm
- August 8th – 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
Orientation ID Dates:
- August 22nd – 3:00 pm to 5:15 pm
- August 29th – 11am-1pm (following Day Student Orientation) North Café
September ID Dates:
- September 3rd – 9am-3pm
- September 4th – 12:00pm-3:00pm
- September 5th –2pm-6pm
- September 9th – 9am-11am
- September 10th – 3pm-6pm
Please go to the front desk at the Leominster campus to schedule a time to have your ID picture done on the Leominster campus.
Have your Expired ID updated at no charge at the Gardner Campus Library, the Leominster Campus front office or the Devens Campus front office.