Fall Leadership Retreat
An opportunity to meet other student leaders and to learn and apply skills in areas such as team building, communication, problem-solving, and diversity training.
Leadership for Life Program
A series of six short presentations on topics that will help you feel more comfortable and be successful at Mount Wachusett Community College. The program runs from September to November and February to April. Series topics vary each semester.
Summer Leadership Academy
A two-day program for new students that is held in August.
- Get a jump start on your first semester
- Learn about all the amazing leadership opportunities at MWCC
- Meet other new students
- Get to know important college resources and staff
- Develop new leadership skills
- Learn how to manage time and get the most out of your college experience
- Get important tips on academic success
- Learn about Civic Engagement
- Have Fun!
Sigma Alpha PI is Mount Wachusett Community College’s online chapter of the National Society of Leadership and Success. The National Society of Leadership and Success is a nationwide community of like-minded, success-oriented individuals dedicated to building leaders who make a better world. The Society is one of the largest honor organizations in America and includes programming events that positively impacts people’s lives. Each term Mount Wachusett Community College students are invited to participate in the program who have obtained a minimum of 2.5 grade point average, successfully completed 15 credit hours and are in good standing with the college.