NYC Bus Trip
April 18, 2020
Tickets go on sale at 9am on March 11, 2020.
Join us for a day-long excursion to NYC. The bus leaves MWCC at 6am (you must board the bus at 5:45am) and we arrive at Times Square around 10:30am where you then have then next 8-hours to enjoy the city. See a show, check out a museum, have dinner, or stroll through Central Park; the choice is yours. Meet at the pick-up location at 6:30pm for a 7pm departure. We will arrive back to MWCC between 11pm and midnight.
The trip is open to all students currently registered for credit bearing classes and their one guest, age 14 or over. Tickets are sold while supplies last and are limited. Payment is required in full when registering (credit and debit cards only) and all liability forms must be submitted within one week of registering. Attendees agree to abide by all MWCC conduct policies, including no consumption of alcohol while on this school sponsored trip.
Students – $30
Guests – $40
Ticket price only includes transportation, attendees are responsible for all expenses while in NYC.
NOTE: Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable, please be sure that you are able to attend before purchasing.
We will accept student names for a wait list when tickets are gone. If a ticket becomes available you will have 24 hours to accept and pay for the ticket before it is offered to the next person on the wait list.
Before you register and purchase tickets please be sure to have ready:
- Your Student ID number
- Your cell number
- Name and cell number of your emergency contact
- Name and cell number of your guest (if applicable)
- Name and cell number of your guest’s emergency contact (if applicable)
- Credit or Debit Card info
You MUST have all of this info entered before making your purchase.
Instructions for purchasing tickets:
- Click on “Purchase Tickets” link, this will take you directly to the NYC Ticket page.
- Click on “Add to Cart”.
- Select Quantity: “1” if only purchasing a ticket for yourself, “2” if you also need a guest ticket.
- Complete personal information and click “Submit”. NOTE: You will only be charged $30 per ticket and will need to complete the next step if you purchased a guest ticket.
- If you chose to purchase a guest ticket you must then click HERE to complete the guest registration and pay the additional $10.
- You will receive an automated email confirming your registration along with the liability form that must be printed out, completed, and returned to the Student Life Office.