Participating CCAMPIS students must enroll their child/ren with a pre-approved child care provider. It is a requirement of our grant that the daycare provider, home or facility, must have a current license and either their CDA (Child Development Associate) accreditation or a national accreditation such as NAEYC (National Association for the Education of Young Children).
Any eligible CCAMPIS student whose child is at least 2.9 years old, has the option for their child to attend the Garrison Center, on our Gardner campus.
While involved in the CCAMPIS program, students must:
- Meet regularly with the CCAMPIS advisor
- Attend two or more CCAMPIS Workshops during an academic year
- Volunteer at their chosen daycare for at least 1 hour per academic year
- Register with Noble Hours
- Remain in good academic standing with MWCC
- Strive for a GPA of 3.0 (2.0 GPA or higher will be considered for the program)
- Stay in communication with the CCAMPIS advisor; responding to emails, telephone calls, and letters
- Remain in good standing with chosen daycare provider; ensuring all financial responsibility is always met
- Inform the CCAMPIS advisor of any changes made to their academic schedule; dropped or added courses, change of major, withdrawal from a course
- Remain in good judicial standing with MWCC